| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in April is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 119.2mm (4.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: