| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63.9mm (2.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: