| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in July is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: