| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in November is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is very slightly soggy. Around 175.2mm (6.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: