| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in October is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in October is pretty drenched. A hearty 282.2mm (11.1in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: