| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 228.6mm (9in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: