| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitam in February is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 72.6mm (2.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitam February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bitam, Gabon
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitam: